Simer 5 Submersible Sump Pump
For professional water removal. Always there where no sump is nearby
The Simer 5 is a robust utility pump for draining cellars, flat roofs, tennis courts or swimming pools. It can also be used to remove wastewater from building works such as core-hole drilling and concrete cutting. The Simer pump removes unwanted water quickly and efficiently, leaving a residual water level of just 2 mm, while starting to pump at a water level of just 5 mm!
The removable strainer, with a mesh size of 2 mm, reliably protects the hydraulic system from coarse solids. The variable hose connector allows connections to be made quickly and easily.
Connecting the pump permanently to the building’s drainage system or using it to protect against back-flow is not permitted, however. Please refer to our UK3 to U6K range of pumps for these types of application.
The electronical switch Simer Level Control can be integrated into the cable inlet and switch the pump on automatically at approx. 7 mm water level. This way, puddles and flood water are removed automatically.
- The new utility pump Simer 5 scores with a higher flow rate and a better efficiency
- When draining flat roofs or emptying excavation pits Simer removes unwanted water quickly and efficiently, leaving a residual water level of just 2 mm
- The pump already starts working at a water level of only 5 mm!
- The electronic switch Simer Level Control offers special convenience
- The level control can be integrated in the cable inlet and switches the pump on automatically at approx
- 7 mm water level. Puddles and floodwater can be removed promptly and automatically
- Removes water down to a level of 2 mm
- Robust cast aluminium housing
- Self-venting starts at a water level of just 5 mm
- Cooling jacket for motor housing
- Replaceable cable inlet
- Accessory: Electronical switch Simer Level Control for automatical pump operation
- 230 V, 50 Hz, 2.6 A, 190 W
- 10 m replaceable power cord (replaceable) with plug
- Completely submersible, IP 68
- Stainless steel rotor shaft
- Integrated circuit breaker
- Mechanical seal
- Continuous operation
- Robust cast aluminium housing with stove enamelling
- Weight: approx. 5.0 kg
- Hose connections: ½”, ¾” and 1” (13, 19 and 25 mm)
Drains flat roofs and terraces
- Pumps out water from flooded cellars
- Removes wastewater from core-hole drilling and concrete cutting
- Empties garden ponds and swimming pools
- Level Control is optionally available for the pump
- Please use the drop-down menu to choose extra you require